website           facebook           contact

6.12.2013

Nicolae Cristian is welcomed home!



Today I received my film back from my son's birth and his first week with us and my family while they were in town. It's exciting to relive those moments of the past, but also to see how much Nicu has grown in just two weeks. It's amazing what happens at this age. The photo above was taken when he was four days young.

Since there are many photos I'd like to share, what I thought I would do is post one, or a few, per day. I feel like that will keep things fresh and photos of Nicu moving along at a great pace.

I really look forward to opening my personal life up to you all, especially a part of my life that is very meaningful. And part of my life that is part of me. My better part.

No comments:

Post a Comment