website           facebook           contact

4.06.2013

Lisa - Chicago Baby Shower

My parents threw Lisa a fabulous baby shower a few weeks ago in Chicago. My sister was the creative director and her ideas and execution always blow me away. She made the baby diaper cake with the monkey on top (although she did not make the monkey itself)! I'm always so very proud of her! We wanted to thank everyone who came and celebrated that special day with us. We're so happy everyone's so excited to welcome our little guy into this world as much as we are! Love you all and we can't wait to see you all again, +1. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! The candids really capture what a happy event it was. I love the colors and everything in the shower. It's actually very similar to the color scheme I was going for with my baby shower invitations. You seem to have such a wonderful family and I hope the best for you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan - You're very kind. Thank you very much for stopping by and maybe getting some inspiration for your wonderful shower! They definitely are fabulous events. Please don't be shy and let me know where I can see your shower once you have the photos ready. All the very best to you and yours! xoxo

      Delete